Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Favorite Ingredients

It's been several weeks since I last posted. Haven't been too motivated to cook. I've cooked but it's the same things over and over again....I'm at rut. So today I'll tell you a little bit about the ingredients I like to cook with.

Here are a few of my favorite things...

Knorr's Chicken Bullion. I use this in almost everything I cook. I love the flavor it gives. I'm not a bland type of person so I like to use this to give it a great taste. Don't use too much because it can get salty. Knorr sells a version of this in little cubes but I think they don't taste the same. I like this loose powder better. You can buy this at your local WALMART or back home in San Diego at Carnival or your local supermarket. This will last you for several months depending on how often you use it. I mean I use a pinch here and their and I still have it full and it's been 2 months. Great value and great taste....



The other ingredients I love to work with is GARLIC...ONION...TOMATO, and Jalapeno or any other pepper.

I love the smell when you saute garlic and onion together.

The tomatoes and jalapeno gives it that extra zing to any meat.

So when you get a chance try these ingredients out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment