Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spicy Pork Curry


Curry....I love curry, from Indian food, Thai, Japanese, the more spice used the better. I wanted to try something other than chicken for curry or even beef so I used pork. It was really easy to do and it turned out really good.

Ingredients
1 Tomato chopped
1 Celery chopped
1 Onion chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic minced
2 Bay Leaf
2-4 pieces of Pork (ribs with no bones)
2 tbs Curry powder
1 tbs paprika
pinch of salt
1 jalapeno minced


I sauteed the garlic and onion together till fragrant. Than I added the chopped celery, tomato, and jalapeno. Than I added the pork, curry, paprika, and salt.

I cooked the pork till white in color and the juice have come out. I added about half a cup of water and the 2 bay leaf.

I added a little bit more salt to taste and let it boil till the sauce is reduced.

Serve over rice....

3 comments:

  1. We love curry too! This looks really good. I have used ground turkey before, that was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love curry here too!!! My husband went to India and brought me some, oh that real taste has turned our dinners more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete