Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot and Spicy Love


Happy Late Love Day.

I love valentines day because it's a day of love. The love of your lover, the love of your friends, the love of family, and the love of God. We didn't do much for Valentines day. My husband got me a plant, I was super excited because I've been wanting one in our apartment. Gives the meaning of life you know. I love flowers but plants last longer. We celebrated our valentines with one of my husbands closest friend and his girlfriend and watched a movie...nothing romantic...I guess it could be in it's own way because the guy showed love for his family. The movie was called Mirrors....scary but loved it. I also found this picture and if you know me you'll laugh because this is what I do with my lips... Natural habit. I used this as my screen saver on my computer and it makes me smile every time I see it. I need to print it and frame it and put it somewhere. For some reason I am attracted to things that have hearts and things that are kissing. I guess I'm a sucker for love.

Anyway back to what I cooked. I didn't know what to call it but Hot and Spicy hehehehe



I used chorizo sausage, potatoes, jalapenos, onion and garlic, salt and pepper to taste. I cut the chorizo sausage into bite size pieces and browned them. Than I sauteed the onion, potatoes, and jalapeno. Than mixed it with the chorizo.... It was yummy but spicy.

1 comment: